MistressGenevieve
It isn't all bondage and bon-bons!
Monday, August 15, 2011
have you ever been in a TV show and if so which/what episode?

I've done numerous television interviews and have been a co-host on a BDSM talk show on KSEX and a Rock N' Roll talk show on Public Access in L.A. but never have been on a sitcom, reality show or day time talk show like Springer.

I fear that most reality shows would edit the footage down to give an inaccurate, manipulated, half-light portrayal of the BDSM lifestyle and pro-domination, as would shows like Springer and other major network talk shows that thrive on sensationalism.

The only shows I've been on were all shows that ran un-edited and weren't out to be shocking.

It's important to me that people see a less stereotyped representation of BDSM/fetish and understand that it can be done in a healthy positive way and that many people are already practicing some degree of BDSM or fetishism, without even knowing it.

Ask me anything